MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Bellator 90/Battle of Moscow/XFC Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

WAR SAUNDERS

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Zayats looked amazing. 2/3 of parlay complete

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by kopower

Zayats looked amazing. 2/3 of parlay complete

That was 2/2 for me

It's just too bad that fight didn't remain the Hot Bout.

That was 2/2 for me It's just too bad that fight didn't remain the Hot Bout.

Nice. Who else was in it?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Can't believe I picked Noe, just terrible

Posted by Shelter

Can't believe I picked Noe, just terrible

Did the same thing, but bet on Zayats

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

That was NASTY!

Posted by FastKnockout

That was NASTY!

Beautiful ko.

Parlay complete

Was Nakanishi vs. Jones canceled?

Posted by FastKnockout

Was Nakanishi vs. Jones canceled?

Not sure

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

I hope Mo gets ko'd, I'll never call someone that cocky a king.

I realized I didn't make my picks 2 minutes before the lock, and got as many in as I could lol I'm perfect so far.

Posted by hotrodttt

I realized I didn't make my picks 2 minutes before the lock, and got as many in as I could lol I'm perfect so far.

Whatever works

Posted by kopower

Posted by hotrodttt

Whatever works

I only picked 5/9

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]