Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Fitch among 16 fighters released from UFC on Tuesday   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

all I can say is

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

The thing thats hard to fathom is that Hardy is still signed but Fitch gets cut

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

This is complete and utter bullshit. How do you cut Fitch? How do you cut Sass? Neither of these guys deserve these cuts. I just can't wait to hear Dana justify this one. Just another example of too much Dana and not enough MMA. He has outlived his usefulness at this point and is only harming the sport.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Fitch? Sass? Russow? Volkmann? Mills?

Posted by SmileR

Posted by cowcatcher

Wow, I'm not a Fitch fan, but that baffles me. He's going to do well wherever he ends up.

This has seriously pissed me off! How can they cut Fitch and expect people to believe they have a complete roster?
Regardless of how harsh or low you rank him he's still top 10. He's only lost to GSP, Maia and Hendricks and I'd put money on him beating Hendricks if they fought again!
I can't find one top 10 WW ranking with out Fitch on it!

What the fuck is Joe Silva and his group of chumps thinking?
Who are they going to replace him with? A TUF guy? Hype up Alves again? Maybe Silva who he just beat in one of the fights of the year will take his place?!

Regardless of if you like his style he's top 10 and deserves a place in the UFC and cutting him for a loss to the two guys who are talked about as the number 1 contenders is a joke! Especially when he just beat an up and coming guy like Silva!

This has seriously pissed me off! Fuck you Joe Silva!

EDIT: cowcatcher, sorry if that seams like its at you I have no idea why I quoted you! You're still beautiful in my eyes!

Does Joe handle the cuts?

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by SmileR

EDIT: cowcatcher, sorry if that seams like its at you I have no idea why I quoted you! You're still beautiful in my eyes!

No problem at all, I knew it wasn't aimed at me.

Man I looked at the list again and it still makes no sense to me. Fitch is the most crazy, but Sass, Volkmann, Mills, hell even Russow in a HW division that isn't deep past the top 10 are all guys that other organizations will jump on.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Everyone already summed this up. Complete BS!

I'm not even a fan of Fitch but he is still Top 10 material.

Surprised by a few names on the list but not blown away like I am with Fitch being cut.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

Wow, a few of these are hard to swallow.

I'm blown away. Some make no sense (Fitch, Volkmann, Sass), some make sense but still make me sad (Matyushenko, Mills). It's going to be hard to justify this in light of some of the people they keep around.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This shit is messed up! Despite several of these guys' last couple of fights that were listed, they are blatantly ignoring some of their amazing successes (Fitch obviously a prime example). For example, yes he has a couple of losses but Volkman has 6 wins out of ten fights in the UFC, and Fitch has 14 victories out of 17 fights in the UFC...ridiculous!

The UFC is making it harder and harder for people to take them seriously.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

guys like Melvin Guillard & Dan Hardy better be thankful & better not lose their next fight

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

RUMOR: The UFC plans to cut around 100 fighters in 2013.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Fitch Vs Askren

Not too shocked by any other than Fitch.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by SmileR

Posted by cowcatcher

Wow, I'm not a Fitch fan, but that baffles me. He's going to do well wherever he ends up.

This has seriously pissed me off! How can they cut Fitch and expect people to believe they have a complete roster?
Regardless of how harsh or low you rank him he's still top 10. He's only lost to GSP, Maia and Hendricks and I'd put money on him beating Hendricks if they fought again!
I can't find one top 10 WW ranking with out Fitch on it!

What the fuck is Joe Silva and his group of chumps thinking?
Who are they going to replace him with? A TUF guy? Hype up Alves again? Maybe Silva who he just beat in one of the fights of the year will take his place?!

Regardless of if you like his style he's top 10 and deserves a place in the UFC and cutting him for a loss to the two guys who are talked about as the number 1 contenders is a joke! Especially when he just beat an up and coming guy like Silva!

This has seriously pissed me off! Fuck you Joe Silva!

Does Joe handle the cuts?

Him and his team yeah. They should be fired for this!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Fitch Vs Askren

I'm down for this!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]