Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Blondes or Brunettes
Forum Opinion Poll
Blondes 11 32%
Brunettes 23 68%

Blondes or Brunettes   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i honestly could never make up my mind on this subject. a hot piece of tail is a hot piece of tail, regardless of hair color. a good lookin' red head is also great.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by jjeans

My girlfriends more brunette but I think naturally I prefer blondes...

I'm blonde

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I am looking for curves...lady could be bald for all the fucks I give!

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Blondes!

I actually used to like blonde guys better too at one point but then after a series of bad experiences with blonde men, I switched to preferring brunettes.

Really though - I'm not that picky with hair colour. It's probably one of the least important things on the list of what I look for.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by jjeans

My girlfriends more brunette but I think naturally I prefer blondes...

I'm blonde

I know

Dirty Blue

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Blondes turn my head (as my wife points out) but I'm sticking with a brunette (and have always preferred).

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Sucker for blondes here

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]