MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Will David Blaine get his ass handed to him?
Forum Opinion Poll
Yes 18 56%
Yes 14 44%

Im fighting this Saturday [Poll Added]   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Vikingr » Posted 6/27/12 7:51:00AM

The National MMA tourney is this Saturday and guess whos going to go to get some.

I will post a pic of my After fight face on here,I promise.
Better yet I will make a photo of it now and place it next to the after fight one and Make a "Spot the 25 differences" game.

Cya.
Oh I almost forgot to place a random photo:

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

...... and in comes my brother _Sonnen

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Good luck in the tourney!

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Good Luck, Atleast you're taking steps at being a real fighter and not just pretending to be one.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Where does David Blaine come in?

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Good luck David. The poll is pretty funny, btw, you've proven that you have a good sense of humor man.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Youve earned my respect if your really entering an MMA tourney.. I could never ! I'm just too beautiful.

But if your indeed telling the truth.. Good luck Mr. Blaine! Although you don't need it.. cause your magic

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good luck. Post the video if ones available.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Good luck man

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

we wanna see more than just a post-fight pic...we wanna see infight pics and the video too

good luck this weekend

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

at the poll cause I was going to vote yes.

Respect and good luck!

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Good luck

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Good luck man. My advice:
Step 1: Flying knee
Step 2: Repeat Step 1
Step 3: ??????????
Step 4: UFC contract

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Good luck David. The poll is pretty funny, btw, you've proven that you have a good sense of humor man.

I'm with CC...this was funny. +1 for being a good sport. Good luck and let us know how you did, win or win!

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm with CC...this was funny. +1 for being a good sport. Good luck and let us know how you did, win or win!

good luck magic man

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]