MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
2013 MLB season thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

8 - 2 - 22

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Not true! They actually have a good deep bullpen and pitching is going to have to carry the offense this year

Boston Red Sox prospect sent to AAA after arrest for driving 111 mph & crashing car

Boston Red Sox pitching prospect Drake Britton was just optioned from big league spring training camp to the minors. Although he wasn’t ready for the majors, the move was likely prompted by his recent arrest for DUI.

The story was later confirmed by The Boston Globe’s Nick Cafardo. ESPNBoston.com's Gordon Edes reported in a series of tweets that Britton was arrested for driving 111 mph in a 45 mph zone and crashing through a fence.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1554089-boston-red-sox-pitching-prospect-drake-britton-arrested-for-dui

Jon Jones is worse

btw WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC HAS BEGUN

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Good news! The prodigy known as Aroldis Chapman, who is known for the fastest fast ball and low pitching durability is a starter again! It doesn't take a genius to realize that if a guy pitches 2 innings in 2 back to back games and hurts his arm doing so, he is clearly a starter !

Seriously though, this is a guy who is incredibly gifted but as a relief/closer, yet they keep thinking he can go 6 innings on a semi regular basis.

Yankee camp starting off well...injuries

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Let's go Bravos!!

Only thing I'm not liking, is hearing Uggla still struggling at the plate.

Posted by Shawn91111

Yankee camp starting off well...injuries

no A-roid, no Tex, and no Granderson for at least until mid May. They'll be fortunate to be .500 6 weeks into the season

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Hurdle said the Buccos can win 95 games this year.

I love the Pirates. But i refuse to have blind faith like a lot of yinzers, Ownership likes money, Although they do have some pieces with young pitchers and Marte can be a stud OF'er.I am excited to see what they can do but after 20 years being a joke it's hard to take them serious especially with this ownership, I give some credit to the GM Huntingto, ownership doesn't give him a blank check and let him go out and get big names, So he gets some decent pieces from what he is allotted too.

Posted by BuffaloDave

Let's go Bravos!!

Only thing I'm not liking, is hearing Uggla still struggling at the plate.

He got hit in the head/neck with a 94 FB on Tuesday. He was ok right after it so let's hope that will calibrate his contact.

Posted by airkerma

Good news! The prodigy known as Aroldis Chapman, who is known for the fastest fast ball and low pitching durability is a starter again! It doesn't take a genius to realize that if a guy pitches 2 innings in 2 back to back games and hurts his arm doing so, he is clearly a starter !

Seriously though, this is a guy who is incredibly gifted but as a relief/closer, yet they keep thinking he can go 6 innings on a semi regular basis.

Dusty Baker blowing pitcher's arms again?

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I got that monthly MLB.TV subscription so if anyone is on the MLB.TV site and notices their favorite team is being televised, but only in the market of the opposing team, get at me, I don't know if I'll keep it once the regular season starts due to so many free streams once the regular season gets going (not that I would participate in the viewing of an illegal stream obviously)...... This way you wouldn't miss your team's Spring Training game. There aren't a ton that are only shown in one market and not both, so you'd likely get it on TV if it was televised at all, but there are some that do show only in the one market. And for those that like to listen live and many of your team's radio broadcasts are on 7 hour delays, they're basically always live audio if streamed through the MLB.TV membership. So PM me if you spot a Spring Training game on their site that you want to watch or hear live but can't where you live. I'm sure we can arrange a favor by you that is normally done in alleys for a favor by me which could be done by PM or Email.

Oh, and Go Mariners!

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]