MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
L2/Females   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Just a heads up - with women's MMA starting to get more of a spotlight, I've decided to add the occasional female fight to these cards. I'll only add fights that have A) notable names or B) names that have fought on previous "big" cards (Strikeforce, Bellator, Invicta, etc.).

Just an FYI.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

The times, they are a changin'.

Posted by scoozna

The times, they are a changin'.

It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls...

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

I am all for more female fights, I've been hoping some Invicta fights would get a spot on L2 cards for a while.

However, is (1-1-0) Suzie Montero vs (0-1-0) Pearl Gonzalez from XFC 22 really the best way to start this whole thing off?

Loving the L2 work you're doing emfleek

Eh, its not a squash or anything. Even matchup really. And its really no worse (for lack of a better term) than some of the fights we've picked in the past.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Great idea Fleek

WAR WMMA

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

This is great to hear. I've pitched some solid WMMA match ups in the past and I was told people complain if they're on the card. I like what you're doing with L2 Fleek. This just adds to the list of good choices

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Shelter

I am all for more female fights, I've been hoping some Invicta fights would get a spot on L2 cards for a while.

However, is (1-1-0) Suzie Montero vs (0-1-0) Pearl Gonzalez from XFC 22 really the best way to start this whole thing off?

Loving the L2 work you're doing emfleek

it might not be the best, but we gotta start somewhere, right?

lots of names will look unfamiliar at first, but we'll get em figured out sooner than most

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Suzie beat Kim Couture, she'll be the one to beat Rousey

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Seems like I'm outgunned on this one.

Oh well, I'll just have to be the only one here getting 11 points out of it

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Good move bro!

+1

tattflash » Posted 3/1/07 9:10:00AM

L2 just gets better

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

On a side note Ive been working with XFC and helping to promote there next card, Ive already interviewed Suzie Montero and I am due to interview Pearl Gonzalez tonight.

[View Full Version of this Page]