MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Benson Henderson Ready To Face Any Mentally Weak Steroid Users And Knows He Can Whoop Them   [View Full Version]
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

UFC lightweight champion, Benson Henderson, believes that the mentally weak take steroids and that it’s because of their weak frame of mind that he will break them over a five-round period.

Here is what the champ said at the UFC 156 Q&A:

LINK

Travesty145 » Posted 9/28/11 6:59:00PM

i fought a steroid user in my amateur mma days. he was anything but weak. had me screaming rape withhin two rounds. they do make a difference

bakersfield6969 » Posted 3/27/11 9:51:00PM

are u sure he wasnt just better then you?

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

steroids are BS. most of the time the people i have known that did steroids were not only weak minded but also lazy with no dedication. if i lost a fight to a roid freak i would be pissed because im clean and i have dedicated my whole damn life to MMA.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Getting ready to laugh INCREDIBLY out loud when BENdecision test +

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben buys beer AND zig-zag roll-up paper at his Ma's liquor store.

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Getting ready to laugh INCREDIBLY out loud when BENdecision test +

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben buys beer AND zig-zag roll-up paper at his Ma's liquor store.

sorry God doesnt allow Benson to use drugs, cuz he's too Smooth in the cage..lol

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

well if TRT is considered a steroid, Vitor Belfort 1st round KO

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Travesty145 » Posted 9/28/11 6:59:00PM

Posted by bakersfield6969

are u sure he wasnt just better then you?

idts cause i got a rematch and decked his bitch ass out

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Tis why I am starting to like him more and more...now if he could only finish a couple in a row the world would be singing his praises.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

I don't mean to tarnish his name but my guess is Mike Chandler is on roids, is not weak minded and would smash Benson to pieces. Just my 2 cents.

And it's pretty easy to call out roiders when you fight Nate and Edgar both fighters Bendo had a strength advantage over. I'm pretty sure Bisping would tell him roids don't give fighters weak minds but heavy hands.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Then why doesn't Ben fight @ 170 then.....ohhhh wait, he likes to have a 30 pound advantage over his opponents @ 155.....mentally weak Benny.

[View Full Version of this Page]