MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Boss Says Weidman Wants To Smash Silva in Brazil, Give Him A Rematch And Smash Him Again   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

UFC President Dana White has gone on record to express the intentions of UFC middleweight contender Chris Weidman.

He says Weidman will fight Anderson Silva in Brazil, “Smash” him and then grant the pound-for-pound king an immediate rematch and do it again.

Check it out:

LINK

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I don't think Weidman understands what he's in for.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I don't think Weidman understands what he's in for.

talk gets you title shots these days, so he's just doing what he has to do

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I think he has a good chance to beat Silva and although teh kingsmasher agreed with me I still stand by it. Weidman is a beast. I don't see anyone else in the Middleweight division who has as much of a chance to beat Silva as Weidman does. Book the fight, I want to see it badly.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I think he has a good chance to beat Silva and although teh kingsmasher agreed with me I still stand by it. Weidman is a beast. I don't see anyone else in the Middleweight division who has as much of a chance to beat Silva as Weidman does. Book the fight, I want to see it badly.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Agreed

Travesty145 » Posted 9/28/11 6:59:00PM

im picking silva. but weidman could definitely pull it off

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Makes sense
Have they fight in June Brazil ppv
With werdum vs big nog as co main
Add belfort vs rockhold as well

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR WEIDMAN

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Should've been bisping. Weidman its in a world of shit. He's gonna get an angry Silva for opening his mouth. He is going to get lit up like a Christmas tree. most likely in the 2nd or 3rd rd. He'll gas going for take downs then the ass beating will began.

I would rather see Cung Le vs Anderson Silva. Makes more sense to me.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Weidman is Clearly the number 1 contender.

With wins over Alessio Sakara, Tom lawlor and Mark Munoz there is no question that he is the number contender !!!

Go Weidman ...

I actually wanna see this fight. When Weidman gets smashed to bits, the Weidman hype train will come to an abrupt halt !!!

Posted by LightsOUT23

Weidman is Clearly the number 1 contender.

With wins over Alessio Sakara(who hasn't beat him?), Tom lawlor(gate keeper to the top 20) and Mark Munoz(injured coming off a extremely long layoff) there is no question that he is the number contender !!!

Go Weidman ...

1 amazing KO of Rich Franklin> All those wins

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I was being sarcastic, Weidman is NOT the number one contender !!!

... But you have answered my point exactly ...

Posted by LightsOUT23

Posted by SpiderSilva

I was being sarcastic, Weidman is NOT the number one contender !!!

... But you have answered my point exactly ...

Oh? well props for being a smart man!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]