MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
The BIGGEST EVER Draft Project   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 >>
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i bumped trevail up a bit for filling his fight card. i would love to pay to see a fight card w/ 10 as opposed to 5, so gave him bonus points.

also, if i cant decide between a few cards based on the eye test, i will rank each fight 1-5, add the total, & decide that way. if they still end up w/ same #, i decide between, main card, comain & main, or just main, until i dont have a tie

UFC 151: Never Forget

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

For sure, I can't compete with $700K bids right now and then end up actually able to pay for the fights. However when trading becomes important I think it will add an aspect to the game to help even the scores. Nobody ever said that two organizations (or more) couldn't help each other out...in fact I would think that with having it's own thread that it is even encouraged. For example : five to six cards from now out comes the big Anderson Silva bids, you get him but can't afford to put him on...would a temporary loan for some cash be legal? Say a guy has all the other quality MW's, just to put him on have him fight in your or any other org at LHW and if you can afford it then either bring him back home or complete the transaction as an all out purchase for the rest of the loot.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

You can trade but you cant loan, in theory you could do a trade and then trade back, but if the other person doesnt agree to the trade back the your shafted lol.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by jjeans

I'm a weird MMA fan. I love Nick Ring, thought Hendo/Machida was exciting, Mike Easton is the least entertaining fighter I've ever seen, I don't hate lay and pray fighters, I hate the opponent for letting them do it. There is no point in trying to please me.

THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE IF GUS/MOSSASI IS CALLED OFF PICKETT EASTON WILL BE MAIN EVENT.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

trevail » Posted 9/16/10 6:44:00PM

Posted by jjeans

I'm a weird MMA fan. I love Nick Ring, thought Hendo/Machida was exciting, Mike Easton is the least entertaining fighter I've ever seen, I don't hate lay and pray fighters, I hate the opponent for letting them do it. There is no point in trying to please me.

On the Nick Ring topic, I train Jiu Jitsu at the same gym as Ring has been working his Mauy Thai and he is the humblest nicest guy. If you don't follow MMA you would not guess that he fights in the world's premier organization. The guy gets so much hate online it's pretty insane, he easily would have beat McGee to win his season of TUF. Does he talk with a lisp? yes. Is he gay? No. Does it really fucking matter? No not at all...

I never even realized that there was hate getting pushed his way...he doesn't make me jump out of my seat when I hear him announced for a fight but I don't do that for most guys. I certainly would not understand anyone hating on the guy, that's for sure.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

FUCK NICK RING MAN

I see what your saying Ray, that there needs to be either oversight, supervision or straight up trust between the two parties. I think it is shady at best but I was just brainstorming.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

my friend always says "Nick Ring has a Dick Ring"

UFC 151: Never Forget

Posted by jakewalters

FUCK NICK RING MAN

This is the furthest thing from an intelligent rebuttal but I guess since its in all caps you must win the debate. I bow out because you sir are both a gentleman and a scholar...

Posted by Poor_Franklin

my friend always says "Nick Ring has a Dick Ring"

I totally get that he's a different dude and doesn't come across as your average pugilist but I think all his fights on TUF were entertaining and his UFC tenure has been decent aside from the Camozzi fight. I just find it ridiculous when you come across comments like "I hope Ring loses cuz he's a fag", not so much on here but the sherdog and mmamania forums were littered with these such Bob Arum-isms...

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I'll send my bids in tonight after work. Sorry for the holdup, I've spent no time on here this weekend due to work and Easter

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by jakewalters

FUCK NICK RING MAN

I MAN FUCK NICK RING

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

In future games we need to develop a system of some kind.... Like 3 strikes and your out or something

Maybe like 48 hours to get a pick in and 60 hours to get a bid/card in or else your skipped....

You can give holiday notice etc which'd make you exempt, but sometimes 2 and a half days sounds like a long time.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

We're waiting on Bubbles and hashy, theyve both said they will send me there votes today, once I get them I will update.

Pages: << 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]