MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
I've had the last 6 days off.   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Haven't had more than 4 days off in over 12 years
Not even during our 6 month strike did I take that much time off
Wish I did. I do enjoy going on Ufc trips staying in hotels with no maid to clean the room. I put a do not disturb sign on door whole trip
Leave trash and used condoms all over the ground. Food. Don't make the bed. Sometime I won't even flush the Piss in the toilet when I leave
It's vacation small but not my place so I don't care
I'm a nasty motherfucker

Thats fucked up to be honest. I used to work in hotels for 8 years and housekeepers have some of the toughest jobs to do without the greatest pay. To see a slob fuck the place up with used condoms and shit all over. Have some respect and common decency for people.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Wish I did. I do enjoy going on Ufc trips staying in hotels with no maid to clean the room. I put a do not disturb sign on door whole trip
Leave trash and used condoms all over the ground. Food. Don't make the bed. Sometime I won't even flush the Piss in the toilet when I leave
I'm a nasty motherfucker

Thats fucked up to be honest. I used to work in hotels for 8 years and housekeepers have some of the toughest jobs to do without the greatest pay. To see a slob fuck the place up with used condoms and shit all over. Have some respect and common decency for people.

I have to agree. That's awful.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Must be running low on jizz by now

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Glad you've enjoyed the days off
On days off I usually end up showering a couple of times cause I end up exercising etc! But whatever makes you happy, I actually remember the last time I didn't shower for a day, it was back in November 2010, I remember it so clearly because I always without fail shower haha and it was special cause I didn't lol
As for teeth cleaning some days I won't even notice I forgot to brush them in the morning... I do it every night but probably miss a few mornings a month out of accident

Did MrsSpiderSilva still give you some living even though you weren't showered? Whenever I get home from work my gf refuses to touch me till I've showered (I do work at an old folks home though)

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Shawn91111

I'm a nasty motherfucker

I have to agree. That's awful.

Yeah I agree and it's coming from one of the least controversial posters of 2012 even though he admitted to cheating and almost knocking her up.

And do we really expect anything less when the guys picture has a dead body in the background? If he couldn't be bothered to remove evidence of murder I doubt he'd flush the toilet

Dirty Blue

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Lol. Mrsspidersilva refuses to touch me I would say 2 days of not showering. I like to think I respect her enough to not put here in that type of situation. If I stink she'd make my stinkyass taker a showerbefore anything.

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

And do we really expect anything less when the guys picture has a dead body in the background? If he couldn't be bothered to remove evidence of murder I doubt he'd flush the toilet

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

My max is 3 days with no shower. Then I just feel too gross and can't stand to smell myself. I don't get how guys can go hunting for weeks w/o showering though. That is super nasty. Every day after my kids get home from daycare I have to bathe them cuz they smell bad. especially my 4 year old will smell like ass as if she were a full grown man who hasn't showered for a while.

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I'm a nasty motherfucker

Exactly what Shawn said,If you don't have enough decency to flush a goddamn toilet you're not a good human being. Just think if the maid does as half-ass job of cleaning up after you and some family comes in with their children and is on the jizz riddled floor because of some douchebag that stayed there before them was a slob.

I dunno if when you made that post you thought people would find it funny or whatever, And sure most hotel rooms tend get messy over a few days with plates,pizza boxes or beer/soda cans/bottles laying around, but damn man have some common courtsey.I dunno what kind of job you have but that's like someone coming into your office and throwing condoms and not flusing their urine in your office or toolbox or whatever.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Enjoying how weird this thread's getting.

Also, for once I wholeheartedly agree with Shawn? WTF IS HAPPENING

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Surfing the internet in your basement? How can you not shower after you fap?!?!

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Shower in your fap sap

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by airkerma

baby wipes

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by airkerma

baby wipes

Your baby wipes it for you?! WTF

Dirty Blue

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]