MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
UCMMA 32 - Live Stream @ 1pm EST (Free)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UCMMA 32 can be seen live via Youtube today:

Link

Zelg Galesic vs. Linton Vassell (LHW - Title)
Carl Oriss vs. Arnold Allen (FW)
Nathan Jones vs. Umer Kayani (Catch)
Scott Stribbling vs. Mike Neun (LHW)
James Stone vs. Jason Radcliffe (MW)
Makunga Bunduku vs. Karl Lawrence (MW)
Remigijus Reblys vs. Tony Giles (MW)
Reece Rowell vs. Galore Bofando (WW)
Marian Rusu vs. Scott Saward (HW)
Chase Morton vs. Ben Craggy (WW)
Nathan Rose vs. Paul Kingdon (FW)
Ian Peters vs. Ben McGonigle (LW)

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Nice. Thanks Grap

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Thanks for the heads up. Solid day of mma

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

my site logo will be on the walk out tee and fight shorts of Jason Radcliffe, keep a look out for it.

Apparently, Ali G's well-spoken brother is commentating today.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Rabi

my site logo will be on the walk out tee and fight shorts of Jason Radcliffe, keep a look out for it.

It won't feel as depraved sneaking peeks at poopers and crotches with an excuse, but I'll give it a shot Ray.

Marian Rusu decided he didn't want to fight once he got to the arena. That's bizarre, but I'm glad they elt his opponent get into the cage and talk shit to him through the camera.

Just tuned in. looks like we're in for a treat. Quite the walk out for Galore.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Marian Rusu decided he didn't want to fight once he got to the arena. That's bizarre, but I'm glad they elt his opponent get into the cage and talk shit to him through the camera.

The guy is 0-4 with all 4 being stoppages in less than 3 and a half minutes.

I'd be willing to bet that the trash talk was more entertaining than any fight Rusu took part in.

What's with the knockdown rule? Is this kickboxing with mma gloves? Are all the fights like this?

There are a mix of K1 fights with their mma fights. Apparently, the one dude doesn't know that.

Since when do we celebrate the runner-up in a 2-person event? Does the UK have a No Fighter Left Behind program?

Posted by grappler0000

Since when do we celebrate the runner-up in a 2-person event? Does the UK have a No Fighter Left Behind program?

There's Ray's logo, on Radcliffe's ass

Posted by kopower

Posted by grappler0000

There's Ray's logo, on Radcliffe's ass

I noticed that too. He completely outclassed his opponent.

He's got it on his shirt too

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]