MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Bellator/Legacy/OneFC/UCMMA/CFFC Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Switched to Kojima. I think the 10-0 record of the other dude caught peoples eye.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

well I'm 1-2 for 7 points -$150 what a great parlay of Woodard, Odoms, Torloni that never happened

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Mirgiotta fucked up again, that wasn't a tap on the kneebar

(I'm watching the event now)

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Agreed Bubbs Mirgliotta has been screwing up a lot lately

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Rosholt wins a dominating Unanimous Decision

Horbuckle also wins a Unanimous Decision

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

5-0 so far.....got all my bets right to just have see how onefc, ucmma and cffc turn out

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Honorio Banario (8-1) defeats Eric Kelly (9-1) via TKO - Round 4, 1:01
Shinichi Kojima (13-5-5) defeats Roy Docyogen (10-1) via Submission (Guillotine Choke) - Round 2, 4:47

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Oh yeah

Made some nice money on Banario

Just need Vassell to come through for my big parlay.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I switched to Torloni with about an hour before this event locked.
Originally had Brooks UD.

4-3 so far with 43 pts and down about $900.

I'll be happy to get .500 on this event. Damn Woodard has no gas tank

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Linton Vassel wins via TKO in R1

Damnit Galesic!

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Sean Santella wins via unanimous decision

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]