MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Bellator/Legacy/OneFC/UCMMA/CFFC Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

quick finish for awad

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

This Brooks/Tirloni fight is gonna be sick! Tirloni looked real good against Jansen, and Brooks looked great against Kitaoka.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by kopower

This Brooks/Tirloni fight is gonna be sick! Tirloni looked real good against Jansen, and Brooks looked great against Kitaoka.

Agreed. The next two fights are great match ups.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Great fights so far! Flash KO, a pair of subs, and Brooks is looking like a good new prospect too...Bellator killing it on Thursday night!

Damn. I shouldn't have switched to Torloni. Brooks isn't doing a lot but he's winning.

Posted by jae_1833

Great fights so far! Flash KO, a pair of subs, and Brooks is looking like a good new prospect too...Bellator killing it on Thursday night!

Brooks is really impressing me. I though Tirloni would give him more problems. Crazy to think Brooks just fought a month ago in Japan, and his gas tank is looking decent through two rounds.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Looks like Brooks won me $1900. Too bad I picked Tirloni. I really though he'd be able to keep the fight standing more, and win the stand up battle.

Nice win for Brooks. He has a good chance to win this tournament.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

Wait so let me get this straight. Bellator is putting on a live event EVERY Thursday???

That's the rumor... I definitely don't mind at all.

So Tuesday's are TUF, Wendesday for Workaholics, Thursdays are Bellator, and almost every Saturday, we have a UFC event.

Wow that's a definite ONE-UP on the UFC imo

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Brooks looked impressive tonight he is a shoe in for the finals in my opinion.

I picked Woodard but I want Rickels to win. I'm a big fan of Rickels

Cupcake sounds mentally challenged

1-2, 5 pts. It's going to be tough to salvage this event. I'm happy to see Rickels win though. He looked good. The next round of this tournament is going to be very interesting.

Shelter » Posted 5/10/11 11:10:00PM

Rickels' win definitely takes the sting out of Tirloni messing up my parlay.

Anyone else shocked at how many people aren't taking Kojima? Years ago he was considered one of the best flyweights in the world. Hopefully it shows on Saturday...

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Posted by Shelter

Rickels' win definitely takes the sting out of Tirloni messing up my parlay.

Anyone else shocked at how many people aren't taking Kojima? Years ago he was considered one of the best flyweights in the world. Hopefully it shows on Saturday...

Not only one of the best flyweights but was considered top 10 pound for pound

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]