MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Bellator 87 Discussion/Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by george112

Freaking TNA is still on!!!!

On a side note is Brooke Hogan really married to one of the Dudley boys???? Wtf!!!

Lol. While I was waiting for Bellator to start last week, her wedding got crashed on TNA, and her tit fell out of her wedding gown. It was actually entertaining.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

I posted the prelim results

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

On a side note is Brooke Hogan really married to one of the Dudley boys???? Wtf!!!

Lol. While I was waiting for Bellator to start last week, her wedding got crashed on TNA, and her tit fell out of her wedding gown. It was actually entertaining.

Haha too funny.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Biggavelli

I posted the prelim results

Tiger is a beast!

Ref nearly got takendown

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I cant blame dan for that stoppage. He is right on top of it waiting for the tap duede was wincing if not yelling in pain and he taps the dudes leg.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by george112

not really

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]