MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Bellator 87 Discussion/Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Main Card (on Spike TV):

David Rickels defeats Lloyd Woodard by unanimous decision. All three judges have it (29-28) on all cards.

Will Brooks defeats Ricardo Tirloni by unanimous decision (30-27) on all cards.

Saad Awad def. Guillaume DeLorenzi via TKO (strikes) - Round 1

Alexander Sarnavskiy def. Thiago Michel via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 2, 3:43

Preliminary Card (on Spike.com):

Tony Zelinski def. Nick Kirk via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)

Sam Quito def. Ben Lagman via submission (kneebar) - Round 2, 3:54

James Reese def. David Shepherd via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)

Amir Khillah def. John Schulz via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 4:34

Karl Etherington def. Jason Fish via submission (verbal from strikes) - Round 1, 3:45

Jason Fischer def. Sevak Magakian via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 3:37

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Cant wait for 8 pm. I'm starting to enjoy Thursday night MMA at first I was a hater but, not anymore. I was looking forward to seeing Pitbull in action looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for that. The Caveman/Cupcake fight has war written all over it

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I'm looking forward to Tirloni and Brooks. Both coming off of impressive performances. I thought Tirloni won his fight against Jansen. We'll see if the Brooks hype train is legit.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

Posted by kopower

I'm looking forward to Tirloni and Brooks. Both coming off of impressive performances. I thought Tirloni won his fight against Jansen. We'll see if the Brooks hype train is legit.

i got 50 on brooks..lol

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Caveman vs. Cupcake will be beard vs. Beard match

Wounder if the loser gets shaved in the center of the cage?

This is going to be so awesome

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

When you create these threads early it reminds me to get my picks in! Thanks!

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by kopower

This is my favorite fight on the card.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

WAR THE CAVEMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Fights already started, ended up starting at 7:30 ET rather than 8.

Prelims Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The crowd booed the stoppage but I can't blame Dan. The guy had his head back yelling in pain while tossing his arm around. What was Dan supposed to do?

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

So what's the results so far!!!???

Posted by scoozna

When you create these threads early it reminds me to get my picks in! Thanks!

Glad I could help man!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

That was a brutal fight to watch.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

I'm on my way home now, I will get the results up as soon as I get in the door. Sorry about the wait.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Freaking TNA is still on!!!!

On a side note is Brooke Hogan really married to one of the Dudley boys???? Wtf!!!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]