MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Shinya Aoki meets champ Kotetsu Boku at 'ONE FC 8: Kings and Champions'   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Lightweight champion Kotetsu Boku will face notable veteran Shinya Aoki in April at "ONE FC 8: Kings and Champions," officials today announced.

Link

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Shinya has be a top LW for years but, truthfully I think if he came state side he would drop in the ranks drastically. That being said I honestly dont see him making to many appearances out side of Asia. He seems content with fighting over there and I dont blame him if the money is right.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Talented dude but whoever does his match ups suck! Worse than ever I want to see him fight again in America, preferably in the UFC...you know before he is old and his time has past...like another I know and loved...Fedor.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

well getting KO'd by Alvarez and beaten handedly by Melendez has hurt his stock but he is still a top 10 talent. If he comes here I'd love to see him vs Sotiropolous and Bocek

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

He's a lot like Melendez rankings wise. I just don't feel confident ranking him in the top ten until he faces off with someone in the UFC.

Jeffahn » Posted 7/6/07 7:41:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

well getting KO'd by Alvarez and beaten handedly by Melendez has hurt his stock but he is still a top 10 talent. If he comes here I'd love to see him vs Sotiropolous and Bocek

He 'beat' George Sotiropoulos in 2006 (DQ (Groin Strike)).

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Jeffahn

Posted by Bubbles

He 'beat' George Sotiropoulos in 2006 (DQ (Groin Strike)).

yeah that doesn't count

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Iamma watch it! Shinya is always entertaining & theres nothing wrong with having Japan on lock. Thats a good gig!

[View Full Version of this Page]