MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
General Rant.... Apologise, The Facebooks, Bullies, Carers?   [View Full Version]
jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

First of all I wanna say sorry to a certain member of the PG I pissed off earlier today that's still bugging me....

Secondly if you don't have me on the facebook please add me! I have been loving the PG community on facebook recently - LINK

To all the people who voted for me to do a triathalon over a marathon your all d*cks

Congrats Rabi on everything MMA Mental

Everybody who's repeatedly bullying me into staying up till 5am to watch Bellator so I miss my 9am lecture I hate and love you...

Next are any members of the PG carers or have any been carers? I might want to interview/ask you a few questions at a later stage for my university dissertation...

Anyway I'll leave you with this picture which I saw on my youtube subscriptions... Funny how time flies... Feels like only a few months ago....

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Dirty Blue

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

Why'd you put a picture of that?

Dirty Blue

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

I have Jay, would in a Nursing home, also a mental health hospital and also provided support for people with physical disabilities when they go on holiday in the UK and abroad.

[View Full Version of this Page]