MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Hunter’s Bullet Ricochets Off Boar, Kills Driver Over a Mile Away   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

It sounds like one of those schoolyard riddles: A driver in northern France was killed by a stray bullet that apparently ricocheted off a wild boar over a mile away.

Hunters who spoke with local reporters said a bullet fired at the boar bounced off at an "unlikely angle," and proceeded to fly across a two-kilometer stretch of fields before striking a motorist in the head.

Even more amazing is the fact that the car was in motion at the time. The driver's wife said she had to quickly seize control of the car to avoid crashing into a line of trees.

"It's unheard-of," said the local hunters' association president, Guy Harlé d'Ophove. "The bullet rebounded at almost a right angle. In terms of probability, it's very unlikely."

A police investigation into the incident is ongoing, and the elderly hunter who fired the magic bullet has been taken in for questioning.

link

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

That's terrible luck

Very unfortunate.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

This is maybe the most outragous story I ever read. How in the world would they know that it came from that far away? Compounded by the fact a bullet that hit an animal is now going to tumble through the air a mile or more and hits a guy driving a car ? I just dont see this being true.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Talk about define destiny

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

whoa.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I have been reading more into this and nothing I can find makes me think this is a true story.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by postman

I have been reading more into this and nothing I can find makes me think this is a true story.

Things that ricochet at ~90* angle lose a substantial amount of energy. The distance they are claiming is pretty far already to kill someone, let alone the significant reduction in energy from ricocheting off of...what again? An animal? Yeah, doesn't even come close to passing the logic test.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

seems too unlikely. probably some kind of coverup from the hunters. sounds to me that he was being negligent with the direction he was shooting. it's more probable that the bullet grazed the pig and continued STRAIGHT through the field and hit the driver.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

This story is bullshit imo.

Assassinated seems more likely.

[View Full Version of this Page]