MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Davis vs. Magalhaes, Kongo vs. Nelson Added To UFC 159   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Travesty145 » Posted 9/28/11 6:59:00PM

vinny called out phil davis so he could avoid renato laranja. just sayin

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Kongo vs Nelson at a first glance says Nelson by KO. But i would love it if Kongo becomes the first one to give Nelson his first KO loss. I doubt it though.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Kongo vs Nelson at a first glance says Nelson by KO. But i would love it if Kongo becomes the first one to give Nelson his first KO loss. I doubt it though.

I'm not the biggest Roy Nelson fan but I never hope for Kongo to KO anyone. I actually always route for him to get laid out.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by LightsOUT23

I'm not the biggest Roy Nelson fan but I never hope for Kongo to KO anyone. I actually always route for him to get laid out.

Hey now, let's lay off of kongo. That said kongo is totes getting over hand righted, he doesn't even strike anymore and when he does he gets dropped. What happened to you kongo, you used to be cool?

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Vin will DESTROY Phil inside of 2 rounds......yeeaaah, that's right

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

Davis > The guy who lost on TUF then lost to Eliot Marshall.

Wrestling > Jiu Jitsu, IMO. Davis is a division 1 collegiate champ and also has a pretty sick sub game himself.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]