MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Plans for your tax money?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I figured since it's that time of year I would ask out of curiosity what everyone plans to do with their refunds.
I myself don't get much, about 1200. But I'm thinking of buying a new AC unit for the bedroom (it's got to be a casement model which are harder to find),or perhaps if I can find one on the cheap a Taurus Judge. I've been aching for a new gun and the idea (or novelty) of shooting shells through a revolver seems like fun on the range. Pay up on medical bills,save a little back,and buy some cigars.

Of course,I don't have enough for really all of this. but I can dream.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

me & my gf are looking to move sometime later this year. all tax moola goes towards this

UFC 151: Never Forget

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Buy the entire PG (Team Sonnen) jerseys.

Oh, and Vitor a personality.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Per usual, let it grow

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Plan on either saving it for my Vegas trip this summer OR down payment on new truck.

Decisions, decisions...

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Booking my flights to Thailand with the lady. I can't wait!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Was just thinking of making this thread today. I'm not completely done with our taxes, but from the looks of it, we should get a few grand back. We are in the process of buying a house, so we'll use that on repairs and furniture.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by mrsmiley

I figured since it's that time of year I would ask out of curiosity what everyone plans to do with their refunds.
I myself don't get much, about 1200. But I'm thinking of buying a new AC unit for the bedroom (it's got to be a casement model which are harder to find),or perhaps if I can find one on the cheap a Taurus Judge. I've been aching for a new gun and the idea (or novelty) of shooting shells through a revolver seems like fun on the range. Pay up on medical bills,save a little back,and buy some cigars.

Of course,I don't have enough for really all of this. but I can dream.

The Judge is one badass piece of steel. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to google that shit

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

i havent done my taxes since 2005

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Buy the entire PG (Team Sonnen) jerseys.

I want one

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

What I want to do:
a) go to Vegas at the end of March for my buddy's 30th birthday
b) put it towards a car
c) buy last minute tickets to UFC 158

What I will most likely do:
pay for my summer semester

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I have a judge and it is one sick piece of heat! Mine well Im planning a trip to tampa for me and the boy.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I average about a grand a year
I'll get them in say April
My guess is help pay for my Ufc trip in Aug. Hopefully back to Boston I go

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Put a down payment on an Sti or a new tc

bojangalz » Posted 5/25/07 9:00:00PM

STI... We talking firearms? Or does STI another meaning that I am unaware of? If we are talking guns, that's a manly, manly choice sir.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]