MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 156's Ian McCall blasts Rashad Evans: 'He's a dick' and 'doesn't connect with fans'   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Less than a week from UFC 156, Flyweight Ian McCall has some harsh words for former champion Rashad Evans.

Link

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

McCall vs Evans!!!

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Little people can be soooo angry.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I completely disagree with McCall. I met Rashad in december of 2012 he was extremely nice talked to me for a good 5-10 mins signed everything I asked him to got in a few pictures. I've met a bunch of fighters and honestly I think Rashad was one of the nicer ones thus far

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

That came from left field

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by sparky

I completely disagree with McCall. I met Rashad in december of 2012 he was extremely nice talked to me for a good 5-10 mins signed everything I asked him to got in a few pictures. I've met a bunch of fighters and honestly I think Rashad was one of the nicer ones thus far

I've never met any professional fighters, but several of my friends have and all of the ones who've met Rashad have said similar things to you, they found him to be the most approachable and friendly fighter they'd ever met.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

shouldn't he be worried about Joe B?

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

shouldn't he be worried about Joe B?

He's likely answering a question. I doubt he's focused on Rashad.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

I also found him to be quite the opposite... He even reacted nicely when I was a dick

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by sparky

I've never met any professional fighters, but several of my friends have and all of the ones who've met Rashad have said similar things to you, they found him to be the most approachable and friendly fighter they'd ever met.

I met Rashad at the Fan Expo and I found him to be in between a dick and being super fan friendly

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

Someone in my fight camp met him and said he had the impression he was a truly bad person and had a negative impression.

I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate that said he tried to hook up with her despite the fact he's married, and despite the fact she made it clear that she knew he was married.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

I met a guy who wrestled Rashad in college. Rashad had to strip down to make weight. Rashad didn't put back on his towel before spinning around. Uncle Creepy is right Rashad has a huge dick.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by Svartorm

Someone in my fight camp met him and said he had the impression he was a truly bad person and had a negative impression.

I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate that said he tried to hook up with her despite the fact he's married, and despite the fact she made it clear that she knew he was married.

I'm sorry, I only caught the (I'm also friends with a Playboy playmate) part....what are we talking about again? I bet she can cook a mean Medium Rare!

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Apparently he's a smart guy.. Not saying smarts and niceness go handing out hand,but I think it helps

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by jjeans

I also found him to be quite the opposite... He even reacted nicely when I was a dick

Looks like you guys nearly came to blows!

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]