MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana White calls Anderson Silva's camp call-out of Cung Le 'typical craziness'   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Late last week, Ed Soares, the manager of UFC Middleweight champion Anderson Silva, got a rise out of the MMA community by bringing up San Shou stylist Cung Le as a possible next contender. Le is on a two-fight win streak with a decision over Patrick Cote and a knockout of Rich Franklin. Certainly that record is respectable, but no one but Soares would call it contender-worthy.

Link

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I hate how his camp always does this. Silva, why are you worried about who youre going to fight, youre the best in the world. It shouldnt matter who is next to him, he is good enough where he can take on anyone. Tell Soares to stop his bull shit and get the fight with Weidman figured out.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Champs should fight number one contenders its as simple as that and Cung Le is not even close

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Soares fears Weidman

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Soreass wants Anderson to fight someone older than he is

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I still believe that if Evans wins this weekend
He will face Silva next for the middle weight title
And weidman will either face bisping or Souza next

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Cung Le would kill Anderson.

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I still believe that if Evans wins this weekend
He will face Silva next for the middle weight title
And weidman will either face bisping or Souza next

but souza/weidman makes more sense since bisping just lost. alao this would deff vault either souza or weidman to the top #1 contender without a doubt

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

I guess Silva likes calling out highlight reel victims...but at this point, I can't blame him...what are YOU gonna say to AS?

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by tallica62

I guess Silva likes calling out highlight reel victims...but at this point, I can't blame him... what are YOU gonna say to AS?

Man up and call out someone worth fighting.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Soares just sits around all day thinking of crazy shit to say to piss us off. Then him & Anderson go laugh about it later.

UFC 151: Never Forget

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

id rather watch le vs. silva than weidman vs. silva. just sayin...

[View Full Version of this Page]