MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Hello Playground   [View Full Version]
Finger_Poppin » Posted 7/10/12 1:20:00AM

I'm relatively new to this site and wanted to give a shout out to everyone on the playground.My uncle has an account on here and he is trying to help me get into the game.I really like the UFC and MMA as a whole and hopefully one day I can try to get into it.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

welcome

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Is your uncle a regular poster on the forums?

Welcome to the site btw.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

UFC 151: Never Forget

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome to the site.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Uncle ChaCha?

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

welcome! Your uncle is a smart man bringing you to the best MMA site

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Uncle ChaCha?

Welcome to the site.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

welcome to the site.
enjoy

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

welcome. we are no casual MMA fans on this site, its a great place to have some great MMA conversations. plus, its a great way to keep up with MMA news.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.As for your question Budge no my uncle is not a regular poster.I know that he does post but not on a regular basis. Oh I almost forgot my uncle is part of your fight camp Project Mayhem

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Welcome to the site, and I'm pretty sure I figured out who your uncle is. I got this relative.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Welcome to the site, and I'm pretty sure I figured out who your uncle is. I got this relative.

is it you cc?

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Don't leave us hanging, who is your uncle? Im guessing I-GOT-THIS-PICK?

Posted by Rabi

Don't leave us hanging, who is your uncle? Im guessing I-GOT-THIS-PICK?

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner we got some privite eyes on this site.LOL It shouldnt of been to hard to figure it out he is the only member of your camp from Cincinnati

[View Full Version of this Page]