MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Anyone watching the Royal Rumble tonight?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

It's one of the big PPVs

The Rock vs CM Punk

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Sadly yes.

better than the pro bowl

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Del Rio taking a beating in the 1st match!

Del Rio wins! by taping the Big Shows legs to the ropes hahahaha

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

better than the pro bowl

STILL the tag team champs TEAM HELL NO! their not soft

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

unless the Undertaker is there, I don't plan on watching. He's the only wrestler I have any remote interest in

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by SpiderSilva

better than the pro bowl

Hawaii 5-0 is more entertaining than the probowl

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

undertaker might be in the rumble!!! its about to start

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

shoot me a PM with a link to the stream if he's in

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I'm hearing some old names from a guy who's watching from twitter. Gold dust.

I think I watched the rumble last year but it sucked. Haven't watched wrestling in years.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

CM > teh Pebble

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

Watching now, just can't believe Cena won another rumble, ugh that's what I wanna see. Hoping they put Punk over tonight, but I bet we get Rock v Cena 2 at mania.

Pskinner_mma314 » Posted 8/2/08 4:16:00PM

Posted by Khaos

Watching now, just can't believe Cena won another rumble, ugh that's what I wanna see. Hoping they put Punk over tonight, but I bet we get Rock v Cena 2 at mania.

Dude as soon as they announced the rock was gonna get a title shot at the royal rumble, after the rock and cena agreed to a rematch at wrestlemania I called it. Cena winsthe rumble, rock beats punk, cena beats rock at mania and rock goes and makes more movies.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]