MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anthony Pettis to face winner of Ben Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez at UFC On Fox 7   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Tyzzler » Posted 1/27/09 10:52:00PM

Posted by Travesty145

pettis is gonna get schooled by henderson this time. guida beat pettis with wrestling. people seem to be forgetting that

I don't think anyone is actually forgetting that, and while I'm about the biggest Showtime fan out there, Bendo's wrestling does worry me too after the Guida fight. BUT, he has trained a LOT of wrestling with Askren, arguably the best MMA wrestler in the world, since the Guida fight. That coupled with the fact that Bendo is a little more interested in proving his worth Guida with his boring fights & "win is all that matters" attitude, has me thinking that the fight will again be a majority standup fight.

Tyzzler » Posted 1/27/09 10:52:00PM

And for the love of God PLEASE don't tell me that the upcoming Bendo/Melendez fight is another one of those "SO good it deserves an immediate rematch" bs fight!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Tyzzler

And for the love of God PLEASE don't tell me that the upcoming Bendo/Melendez fight is another one of those "SO good it deserves an immediate rematch" bs fight!

It all depends on how it plays out. If its a draw, close or controversial fight then I could see a rematch

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]