MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC on Fox 6 Fighter Bonuses: Anthony Pettis Leads the Charge with Crushing KO   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Anthony Pettis led the charge for a cadre of fighters that earned $50,000 fighter bonuses for each of their UFC on Fox 6 post-fight honors.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I would've given KOTN to Grant but that's just me.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here.

Me too but I guess it was Pettis' bday so all good

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

It was a tough choice between those elbows and that sweet shin to the liver.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I knew those would be the likely picks...tough for TJ Grant, but I bet you he got some extra dough.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

I knew those would be the likely picks...tough for TJ Grant, but I bet you he got some extra dough.

For sure he did.

Dana was very clear this was a big win for Grant and he was impressed with him at the post fight press conference. I was very impressed as well and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. He could cause a lot of problems for the top guys at Lightweight.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by jae_1833

For sure he did.

Dana was very clear this was a big win for Grant and he was impressed with him at the post fight press conference. I was very impressed as well and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. He could cause a lot of problems for the top guys at Lightweight.

his thai clinch looked great tonight. Hes becoming a more well rounded fighter and that dangerous

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i was not a pettis believer until last night. the way he handled cerrone was seriously impressive. now i am excited for the rematch between him and bendo.

[View Full Version of this Page]