MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Jones: Quinton Jackson is a ‘wuss’ and a ‘baby’ when things don’t go in his favor   [View Full Version]
SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

According to Jon Jones, "Rampage" Jackson's "tough guy" persona is all a front because in reality, he's nothing but a "baby" and a "wuss" that spends his time complaining about everything.

His words:

"Yeah, the oblique kick, Joe Rogan named it. I don't know, he's a wuss, he's a wuss. He has this tough guy persona but he complains about anything that doesn't go in his favor. ‘Oh, my contract. Oh, he wants to take me down, that's not real fighting.' He is such a baby, he's a baby."

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

What made me laugh is a guy who's been running around bitching an moaning about having to fight Chael and saying he's treated like a piece of meat has the balls to say anything about anyone complaining.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by SmileR

What made me laugh is a guy who's been running around bitching an moaning about having to fight Chael and saying he's treated like a piece of meat has the balls to say anything about anyone complaining.

I agree. I really enjoy watching Jones fight, hes a special kind of fighter inside the octagon. I do however think that his isnt very professional in terms of media and interviews yet. He is still young and he does bitch and complain. Maybe he'll stop acting like that soon, who knows. He is exciting to watch tho.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Jon Jones isn't an idiot, you'd have to be an idiot to think Rampage hasn't been whining a lot recently.

But man I wish he was an idiot.... Then I wouldn't get so angry everytime I saw his face cause he wouldn't be famous...

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by SmileR

You're completely right. But then again so is Jones. They have both shown very ugly sides in the last year.

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SmileR

You're completely right. But then again so is Jones. They have both shown very ugly sides in the last year.

Yep. Both have gone from being popular fighters to the guys root agains't now!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Say it aint so JJ! Never knew that about Rampage before! Next thing youre gonna tell me is that Nick Diaz is difficult to work with!

UFC 151: Never Forget

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Jackson may be a baby but your a prima Donna

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Jeez what's next, is Nobre going to accuse someone of faking an illegal hit??

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

did anyone notice at the weigh ins rampage talking to the lady at the scales...thought for sure he was telling her that he was over weight.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

JJ is right though. But takes one to know one

The media has gotten so much more involved in MMA then it use to be. However it seems a majority of stories are designed just to cause drama and bad mouth one another

[View Full Version of this Page]