MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Natal-Spencer Moves to UFC on FOX 6's FX Prelims, Mitchell-Thoresen to Facebook   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Saturday's UFC on FOX 6 fight card has undergone a small change as middleweights Rafael Natal (14-4-1 MMA, 2-2-1 UFC) and Sean Spencer (9-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) have been promoted to the FX-televised preliminary card.

Additionally, welterweights David Mitchell (11-2 MMA, 0-2 UFC) and Simeon Thoresen (17-3-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) have been demoted to the Facebook-streamed prelims.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Good. That's means I can go ahead and skip the facebook stream. No interest in that fight.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I'm glad thats the fight they choose for FB. It's by far the weakest fight on this card in my opinion

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

The placement of a fight is all the same to me, as I'll catch any fight as long as I'm off work.

That said, I'm personally more interested in Thoresen since he's still a prospect new to the UFC. He actually looked decent against Baczynski for a few minutes, until he got caught with his hands down. That's the type of thing for which I'll gladly give a fighter a second chance, especially if they're young.

On the other hand, I know what to expect from Sapo - decent takedowns and top control for 2 rounds, then a struggle in the 3rd due to a limited gas tank. It's possible we'll see something new from him, and I love it when that happens from any fighter. I'm just not expecting it based on Natal's history in the UFC.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Would have rather seen thorensen vs Mitchell
But hell 10 fights on tv sounds rather good

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Either way it doesn't really matter to me. My interest in both fights are about the same so it's whatever to me.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I'll be watching both fights so no big deal to me.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I'll be watching both fights so no big deal to me.

[View Full Version of this Page]