MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 86/ROC 43 Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Ref should've stopped it the first time he tried to stand up.

Agreed. Those kicks were nasty and that knee was swelling up quickly. I'm glad it made it to round 2 though. I needed that 11

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

I'm so sick of hearing about King Mo I would love to see him get KTFO by this can.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

"Looked at my left leg, it was some zombie shit."

that was nasty! King Mo has this tourney on lock

Posted by shaneTpain

that was nasty! King Mo has this tourney on lock

Newton is going to be his toughest fight in this tournament. He might pull the upset. If Mo wins that one though I can't see either of the other guys giving him much of a fight.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Damn I had Lawal Rd 2 ko and Lima Rd1 lol

Oh well, 7's are good. Plus I really needed my wagers to come through after such a poor showing last weekend. Can't wait to watch these fights. Damn Bellator is tape delayed for my west coast ass, apparently

I don't see why you'd give up top position against Askren like that. Especially for a heel hook. Which has proven time and time again to be more risk than reward in high level mma.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I don't see why you'd give up top position against Askren like that. Especially for a heel hook. Which has proven time and time again to be more risk than reward in high level mma.

Unreal! And if ur going to do it pop that bitch! Askren gets worked in the ufc

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

5-0 38 points as of King Mo

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

fuck really thought Amoussou would have a better showing

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Unreal! And if ur going to do it pop that bitch! Askren gets worked in the ufc

Badly.

This fight is definitely going to get stopped. Whether it be gnp or doctor stoppage. Karl can't do anything against him.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Damn I had Lawal Rd 2 ko and Lima Rd1 lol

Oh well, 7's are good. Plus I really needed my wagers to come through after such a poor showing last weekend. Can't wait to watch these fights. Damn Bellator is tape delayed for my west coast ass, apparently

I'm in a similar boat: I took Weedman 1st round TKO and Amaya UD

you're not alone by not watching it live...I PVR'd this event so I'll be watching it tomorrow night

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

At least it's a stoppage

His face is a mess. I don't want to take anything away from Askren's performance but Amoussou had no business whatsoever being in that cage with Askren. They don't have a WW on the roster that can hang with him.

And on a side note, parlay hit

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

[View Full Version of this Page]