MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
BFC 86/ROC 43 Combo Card Results   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good fight. Impressed with both guys.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Great performance from Sampson

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

nice finish

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

war Koffie Adzitso

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by kopower

Sloppy ass fight between Amaya and Gomez.

Some of the best things in life are sloppy.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I had a bad feeling the judges would make this a split or something ridiculous. Good to see them all get the right score. I had Weedman UD this morning but switched to Weedman 2nd round tko

At least I kept him in my parlay though.

I have no idea why I picked Weedman 1st TKO oh well I bet $200 of my $235 on him so thankfully I won't be broke

my $35 parlay of Amoussou + Tsarev + Harshbarger to pay $4,252 is gone thanks to Soto/Harsh being scrapped

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

3 bad standups, hatley blows

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Sloppy ass fight between Amaya and Gomez.

Some of the best things in life are sloppy.

True. Sloppy Joes are scrumptious. Sloppy Hoes are not

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

I had Weedman UD this morning but switched to Weedman 2nd round tko

I have no idea why I picked Weedman 1st TKO oh well I bet $200 of my $235 on him so thankfully I won't be broke

Same here guys lol. I went with Weedman RD 1 TKO via last minute method switch. Put like $400+ on him plus parlayed him with Douglas Lima

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Saved by the bell. Saunders had the armbar. Saunders UD

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

I had Weedman UD this morning but switched to Weedman 2nd round tko

Same here guys lol. I went with Weedman RD 1 TKO via last minute method switch. Put like $400+ on him plus parlayed him with Douglas Lima

C'mon guys. You have to be smarter than that..........Shit, I picked 1st ko as well.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

The no elbows rule was very annoying for that last fight. Saunders could have abused him several times but he had to punch with his long ass arms instead.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

war Koffie Adzitso

GODDAMNITTTTTTTTT

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Ref should've stopped it the first time he tried to stand up.

Yeah, his leg was toast

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]