MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana: I'll jump off a bridge if Diaz fails for pot   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Dana White is not involving himself in Nick Diaz's marijuana use ahead of his scheduled title fight against Georges St. Pierre at UFC 158 on March 16, 2013. Despite testing pot positive twice in the past, White says he is not Diaz's father and another failed drug test would be "brutal."

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Hope he has his bungie gear ready...

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Dana better start googling bridge sites.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

if diaz pops for weed again, they need to be done with him entirely. cut him and forget him.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

He still owes us a base jump from Mandalay Bay. That should prepare him for a bridge though, I'd assume.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

if diaz pops for weed again, they need to be done with him entirely. cut him and forget him.

If they cut Nick I'm going to jump off a bridge.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Id like to see that. I really would

Kevro » Posted 3/28/11 10:06:00PM

your retarded. What about alcohol? What about nicotine? Cannabis is becoming legal and to waste potential because you dont agree with a flower he uses would be hypocritical at BEST. Ill bet you dana's getting high off those med's for his surgery. If the UFC took your advice it would be ran in the dirt asap.
If studies come to show that weed makes you perform like PED's then yes, but otherwise get out of their privacy because its hurting no single individual.

Kevro » Posted 3/28/11 10:06:00PM

that was directed @tcunningham btw

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by Kevro

your retarded. What about alcohol? What about nicotine? Cannabis is becoming legal and to waste potential because you dont agree with a flower he uses would be hypocritical at BEST. Ill bet you dana's getting high off those med's for his surgery. If the UFC took your advice it would be ran in the dirt asap.
If studies come to show that weed makes you perform like PED's then yes, but otherwise get out of their privacy because its hurting no single individual.

Alcohol and nicotine are not banned substances by the UFC. Whether or not cannabis is becoming legal doesnt matter, its still banned for fighters. I think if Diaz is dumb enough to fail another drug test they should forget about him, it just shows he isnt professionally mature enough to be in the UFC. Its a simple rule to follow. I loved smoking weed back in the day more than anyone, but now i have a real job and if i get caught with it at a random drug test im done. Its time for Diaz to grow up and understand that its not allowed in the UFC, if he cant handle that, then its time to see him leave for good.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Dana had surgery that's why he would be taking meds, but he's not competiting. So the comparison doesn't really fit.

Also the drugs/suspensions are with the AC and not the UFC.

If you've show that you can't follow the rules, then why should they continue to invest in you.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by Kevro

Alcohol and nicotine are not banned substances by the UFC. Whether or not cannabis is becoming legal doesnt matter, its still banned for fighters. I think if Diaz is dumb enough to fail another drug test they should forget about him, it just shows he isnt professionally mature enough to be in the UFC. Its a simple rule to follow. I loved smoking weed back in the day more than anyone, but now i have a real job and if i get caught with it at a random drug test im done. Its time for Diaz to grow up and understand that its not allowed in the UFC, if he cant handle that, then its time to see him leave for good.

This. I love weed as much as the next person but I feel like you've completely missed the point Kevro.

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

should have been a company guy and Diaz would be fine; just ask chris leben

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Kevro

No need to call anyone names bro, keep it cool. I agree with you about weed being a harmless flower, being a daily smoker myself. But I think Tcunningham is referring to Diaz's lack of common sense rather than saying he agrees with the UFC's stance on pot use.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Dag, a thread with a perfectly hilarious title ruined.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]