MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Gunnar Nelson Now Faces Jorge Santiago at UFC on Fuel 7 in London   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

A change has been made to the upcoming UFC on Fuel card headed to London with young upstart Gunnar Nelson getting a new opponent.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

A change has been made to the upcoming UFC on Fuel card headed to London with young upstart Gunnar Nelson getting a new opponent.

Link

Oh wow. That's a big step up compared to Justin Edwards. This is a great fight.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Nice to see Santiago made it over from SF even though his September fight got cancelled. Tougher to pick, big step up for the young kid in Gunnar. Both guys have great grappling, might just take Gunnar seeing as Jorge has struggled to find success in the UFC albeit against tough competition.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Better fight now

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

I hope they don't push Gunnar too fast. I remember years ago hearing he is gunna be the guy to take out GSP.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Interesting fight. I just worry if Jorge losses then people will blame Jorge's lack of success in the UFC instead of it being Gunnar just looking incredible as fu*k

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Saniago get's KO'd.

I know i'm going out on the limb with that one.

[View Full Version of this Page]