MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rashad Evans Can Beat Anderson Silva   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

It would be a tremendous honor to have held the belt in two different division and also to beat Anderson Silva. I get excited every time I get a chance to watch him fight. When my career is said and done, i want to say I competed against some of the best guys in history. Fighting Anderson Silva is something for me, to say I went against the best ever. Fighting against that guy and beating that guy, because I do believe I can defeat Anderson Silva.

Link

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Rashad would KTFOed!

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

Rashad would KTFOed!

I imagine most who face Anderson would meet the same fate, and I certainly wouldn't bet on Evans but I think he has a much better chance of beating Silva than he does of ever beating Jones.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

RashadEvansFace

I'm sure some people think they can beat Silva. But it shouldn't be a topic as Rashad hasn't earned a shot or has any plans to drop down to 185. Yet, people keep asking him about it.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Rashad has a shot.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Rashad hasnt earned a shot and he has no shot. I would still like to see him drop to 185

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Evans has better striking and more power than Chael (who dropped Anderson twice in their first fight), has about equal MMA wrestling but has a quicker shot. I'd give Evans more of a chance than almost anyone else

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Dberntson » Posted 6/16/09 12:09:00PM

Rashad has a shot, but I would likely pick Silva. Assuming he returns from his injury at top form with no rust, I still think Wiedman has the best shot. I'm not saying he would win, but I think he has the best shot out their among the 185#s based on his style.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

If rashad fought with a primary wrestling offense I could see him winning.

However if he were to try and trade he would surely be knocked out by a counter

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Call me crazy but I think Evans wins this fight. Shit i'll even AV bet someone on it if Rashad makes the drop to MW and gets a shot at Anderson.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Posted by sparky

Call me crazy but I think Evans wins this fight. Shit i'll even AV bet someone on it if Rashad makes the drop to MW and gets a shot at Anderson.

You're crazy and I got dibs if he drops.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Evans wins this fight.

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Rashad hasnt earned a shot and he has no shot. I would still like to see him drop to 185

Since when do fighters need to earn a shot at a title ?

Nick Diaz hasn't. Neither has Weidman - should he get the nod.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i think rashad should move down. i think he could bring a serious challenge to silva. IMO he could be the one to end silvas reign. unfortunately i dislike both fighters so this doesn't excite me as much as it should. oh well, it would be great for the fans.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I think Evans would have a better shot than most
But I do think he needs to face a 185 er like belfort
Or rockhold first Evans still has great 205 bouts ahead of him

Vs hendo
Vs shogun
Vs gulstallfsson
Vs machida rematch to name a few

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]