MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Veteran Hermes Franca Sentenced To 42 Months In Prison For Sexual Abuse On A Minor   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Biggavelli » Posted 10/26/12 7:44:00AM

Hermes Franca (22-12-1 NC) plead guilty to one count of first degree sexual abuse and one count of second degree unlawful penetration for sexually assaulting an underage jiu-jitsu student, according to The Oregonian. The former UFC title contender was sentenced to three-and-a-half years behind bars and must register as a sex offender.

The original charges had Franca arraigned on seven counts of sexual abuse and two counts of penetration. Most of those charges were dropped.

The incident took place in December 2010 at an academy he taught at.

LINK

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Franca was staying with a buddy while training out here in Oregon. His buddy lived directly above my grandma. I saw him and didnt recognize him until he took his shirt off and I saw his tats. Its was right before all this came out

BelXavier420 » Posted 11/22/08 5:34:00AM

Good thing he got convicted, I guess he gets to put that mma training to use trying to protect his own sexuality now.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

If he is guilty three and a half years isnt enough

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Not sure why this is popping up again. This was reported a couple of weeks back.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Sucks to hear that. At least no one will Fuck with him in prison

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I'd take that bet...I don't think prison will be a kind place for a 155lb child molester regardless of his training.

He's in for a rough stay.....hopefully.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

3 years... WTF! is that it?!

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Posted by FlashyG

I'd take that bet...I don't think prison will be a kind place for a 155lb child molester regardless of his training.

agreed FlashyG..prison is a different story and ppl are waiting to test u there..the only person that got away with staying in prison and not getting raped is MIKE TYSON..so if u aint Tyson, but ready..also it's a known fact that prisoner hate child molester the most, so extra luck to u Hermes, u gonna need it..

Omega_8 » Posted 8/27/09 12:47:00PM

Hermes Franca has got to be in the running as one of the biggest falls from grace in MMA history. This dude fought for the title and lost, who knew that losing was the least of his concerns. Got popped for roids, lost most of his fights after the title shot and then ends up in prison. I would certainly hate to be Hermes Franca. I wonder if he still has that cotton candy hair, no way that shit was real.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Posted by FlashyG

also it's a known fact that prisoner hate child molester the most

Ironic part of that is most prisoners rape regularly

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

Do we know any of the specifics? A lot of different things fall into the category of sexual abuse - all bad, but some much worse than others

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Not sure on specifics but it includes multiple counts that include penetration...as for how he will do in prison you all need to understand that getting jumped, stabbed, beaten, strangled and raped by a group of people is completely different from a one on one regulated sports competition.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by SamPan

Do we know any of the specifics? A lot of different things fall into the category of sexual abuse - all bad, but some much worse than others

as the opening line says: "second degree unlawful penetration for sexually assaulting an underage jiu-jitsu student"

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by sparky

If he is guilty three and a half years isnt enough

No shit. They should change months to years.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]