MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Lighting fixture falls on HS wrestler during match   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Madison high school wrestler Michael McComish was bloodied and knocked to the mat Friday night, but not by another wrestler.

The senior was hit by a spotlight that crashed down on him from the ceiling area in the Madison Middle School during a special wrestling event. The spotlight was used for the school’s annual wrestling meet billed “Madison Square Garden.”

Full Story

Video Only

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Holy hell that was a direct hit. Glad he was ok.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Thats crazy. I figured him to not get up after that. Good thing hes ok. Whoever put that up should get fired.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

awesome!

glad he's alright!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Glad they all rushed in to help. Those lights had to be hot.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

leading suspect:

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

"Holy knocker! Christ almighty!" Couldnt have put it better myself

babalu46 » Posted 1/20/09 12:59:00PM

It looks like somebody cut the rope with how it falls directly on him as soon as he hits his knees!!!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Looked like a scene out of Carrie but besides pigs blood he got a light fixture

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i would be pissed after that. i would need to finish the match just to let off some steam.

on another note, my uncle had this happen to him at a restaurant. a light fixture landed right on the top of his head when he was eating. he won some sort of lawsuit and everything. couldnt have been much money cause he's a broke ass MF'er.

[View Full Version of this Page]