Forum Opinion Poll
Herb Dean 22 51%
Big John McCarthy 12 28%
Mike Beltran 5 12%
Josh Rosenthal 4 9%

~~~~2012 MMA Referee OTY~~~~voting closed   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

please vote

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I took Herb Dean, although Beltran's stache is pretty epic

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

I took Herb Dean, although Beltran's stache is pretty epic

Yeah, Beltran's stache is definitely epic. It is probably the most epic mustache in MMA. However, it currently sits number 2 on my greatest moustaches in the world list, behind none other than the moustache that is almost more prolific than the man sporting it, Tom Selleck's moustache.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

KKKKIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Herb Dean was my vote.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Went with Big John. Herb just seems to passive at times. I can't recall at the moment, a Big John controversy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

how can you not vote for that stache!!!

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

I went for Big John as well.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Big John.

A ref that isn't afraid to let Jon Jones know that he is going to allow him to get kicked in the head if he keeps trying to "play the game" by putting his hand on the mat. Whereas other refs would have likely froze up or made in incorrect call on Jones' behalf because of his complaint.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Love all these guys, hard not to vote for Rosenthal, but Herb.

[View Full Version of this Page]