Benson Henderson 23 51%
Cain Velasquez 4 9%
Matt Brown 8 18%
Ronda Rousey 9 20%
Nick Newell 1 2%

~~~~2012 MMA Fighter OTY~~~~voting closed   [View Full Version]
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

please vote

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Matt Brown 4-0, enough for me. Nick Newell came a close second imo

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Had to go with Ronda she was the most talked about MMA fighter of the year. Props to her for the success she is having. I hope to see some more great performances out of her in the near future

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I went with Newell. I know it was only the XFC title but damn does the kid have balls! I don't have the guts to step in the cage with two fully functional arms, yet he not only decided he would, but he's managed to go 9-0! I'd love to have that kind of mental positivity.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Although I'm not a fan of Bendo he did go 3-0 against some of the best in the game. Frankie is still in a lot of peoples Top 10 P4P rankings and he dominated the #1 contender Nate Diaz.

jaguar_paw » Posted 12/29/07 12:04:00PM

When you look at record in combination with strength of opposition, I think Henderson is an easy pick.

Brown is really on a run and thought his fight against Wonderboy was the fight of the year.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

I went for Bendo, he is the top man in my favourite division

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Bendo had a great year, but i went with my man Matt Brown all the way baby!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Gotta go with bendo
Beat champ twice and Diaz. Not to mention he is still undefeated in the Ufc.

[View Full Version of this Page]