MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Is anybody else pumped for Maia vs Fitch ???   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I can't bet against Fitch, unless he's fighting GSP. I know Maia is sick, but that rnc Silva had locked on Fitch was nothing to scoff at. It was as if he just kind of shut off for a little bit waiting for the smallest opening, and then he was out of it. Maia also doesn't have the striking of Silva, so I would be a monkey's uncle if he managed to drop Fitch. Fitch actually has decent standup contrary to popular belief, I see him taking a UD.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by SpiderSilva

As Joe Rogan would say "there's bjj black belts and then there's damian maia black belt"

Fitch is going to sleep!

Av bet?

I'm in

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Fitch takes this one all day. He won't be submitted he's a blackbelt too and one of the strongest wrestlers in the division, I think he'll have the slight advantage on the ground actually.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Maia all day long

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

I hope Maia Strikes with him and tries to keep it on the feet. I cannot see Maia submitting Fitch or vice versa so this fight will be a decision win, most likely to Fitch unless Maia can pull out the upset. I am a fan of both guys but i would like to see Maia get the win.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]