MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sonnen responds to Belfort: I 'will gladly arrange' a meeting with Jesus   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Soon after he blasted his way to a win over Michael Bisping in Saturday's UFC on FX 7 headliner, Vitor Belfort wasn't interested in calling out other middleweights. Instead, he took aim at a notable light heavyweight.

Link

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I would love to see this fight

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by airkerma

I would love to see this fight

Same

After Jones destroys Chael I say make it happen

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I think Sonnen wins that match 2 out of 3 times, but Vitor has been looking just like the new breed of fighters lately, attacking off his back, using his Karate more, being more patient, he's really at his best, but he's not a LHW anymore and should stay where he's at.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

haha

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Such a great line.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Vitor is my all time favorite but i'd still take Chael in the matchup. Don't get me wrong, Belfort can put Chael away but those takedowns are tough to stop

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i dont think vitor could stop chaels TD's. i would take chael by UD all day. it would be cool if it happened at LHW though, just to change something up.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

champion vs champion? I thought that call out was stupid. He just got his ass handed to him by the champion and he wants to have that done again? He has a much better chance at fighting and beating Silva than Jones.

If Sonnen vs Belfort ever happens, Sonnen would win

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

champion vs champion? I thought that call out was stupid. He just got his ass handed to him by the champion and he wants to have that done again? He has a much better chance at fighting and beating Silva than Jones.

what now? i think we watched a different fight.

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I agree, and it's especially stupid because he's coming off of a win in a different weight class. Don't try to use a win over Bisping to justify a rematch with Jones, and at least when Belfort fought Silva he was beaten by a semi-flukish strike that I doubt would happen again. Aside from the armbar against Jones, he was outclassed for the entire fight.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Maybe have fight at 205 weight. Probably will happen this year

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Apparently Vitor has two stipulations in his contract....

1) BYO Urine
2) BYOHM (bring your own horse meat)

Rumor has it that UBER will be hooking him up with #1 and #2

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- - a 3rd stipulation in his clause will be coming in the weeks ahead (stay tuned)

MMA-San » Posted 4/17/09 10:47:00PM

Can't wait for wand vs stann ;-)

[View Full Version of this Page]