MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC adds Camila Oliveira and Aline Franzoi as UFC on FX 7 octagon girls   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

SAO PAULO – For the first time in UFC history, Brazilian octagon girls will grace the promotion's famed octagon. Camila Oliveira and Aline Franzoi, both Sao Paulo natives, have cage duties for Saturday's UFC on FX 7 show.

Link

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

bojangalz » Posted 5/25/07 9:00:00PM

That's as good as they could do for Brazil?! I think it's time to shop around for a new local "talent" coordinator. Shameful.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by bojangalz

That's as good as they could do for Brazil?! I think it's time to shop around for a new local "talent" coordinator. Shameful.

Agreed. The one on the left looks like a tranny! She was rocking some serious camel toe at the weigh-ins, too.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

i would seriously talk to my lady about having a 3some with the one in the green shorts

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I was excited until i saw that picture. Meh...i agree, they could do better.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

No effort put in to this search.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

HOLY

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Damn, check you guys out. I bet most of you are pulling supermodels on the weekend.

[View Full Version of this Page]