MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC releases nine fighters from their roster, including Chad Griggs, Jeff Hougland, and Marcus LeVesseur   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

With the Strikeforce migration underway, the UFC was forced to make some room for their newest signings. The news of fighter releases had been relatively quiet over the last several weeks, but the proverbial pink slip has come for several UFC fighters today.

Link

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I'm surprised with the Urushitani release, and a little disappointed with Griggs but the rest I agree with

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I'm surprised with the Urushitani release, and a little disappointed with Griggs but the rest I agree with

Yeah, a little disappointed with Urushitana being cut. No shame in losing to Benevidez and he was entertaining against Lineker.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

At this point the UFC needs as many flyweights as they can get

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Bubbles

At this point the UFC needs as many flyweights as they can get

Originally I thought well he did go 0-2 and that's normally a cutting anyway. Then I read Sparkys comment and he has a good point. I'd be interested to see his wages... It might be a case of cut, win a fight, get a new contract for less than before

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

No suprises there

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

this was rough news for all the fighters at my gym. the godfather of Combat Sport and Fitness got cut.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

YES!! No more seeing Gambino's horrible cage tattoo

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

No big surprises IMO as the UFC had to make room for the talent brought over from Strikeforce.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Urashanti!!!! That leaves like 10 flys in the division!!! WTFFF

[View Full Version of this Page]