MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The time is nigh!   [View Full Version]
UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

I know Bubbles posted a topic similar to this a week ago but now the time is even more nigh as later tonight season 4 of archer premiers. The first thing I'm doing as soon as I get home tonight from my college class is turning on the tv and watching the dvr'ed episode of Archer. "LANA!!!!!!!!!!..... Danger Zone"

Here is a little something to get us in the archer mood

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I'll be to busy with Bellator tn

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

That's how you get ants!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I don't have FX but I'll be watching it after school tomorrow

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Cheryl: It tastes worse than it smells!
Pam: Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a guy say that, i'd have eight nickels!

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

CaseyJones » Posted 1/18/13 6:15:00AM

Archer fans!

"Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

I am so excited for the new season.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Watching it as soon as it hits on demand...maybe a day maybe a week.

"You haven't heard the last of Conway Stern, which is not my real name!!!"

[View Full Version of this Page]