MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
As with UFC, Spike TV predicting big success for new partner Bellator   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

The way Spike TV President Kevin Kay described it, Bellator MMA has spent the past year "off-Broadway" on MTV2, which might have been a good thing. But tonight, with Bellator's Spike TV premiere, expectations are high.

Link

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I love me some Bellator. Hope they do well on Spike, which I think they will.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I love all aspects of this. Bellator on mtv was just ridiculous, I have no idea what teen mom, the kardashians, and mma have in common. This way those fighters and cards will have much better promotion and on a channel that people expect to see them. This will help spike as well since they're getting pretty close to #1000 on that show about dying.

[View Full Version of this Page]