MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Josh Barnett added to UFC.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

When Strikeforce ended the big question mark was whether or not former UFC Heavyweight champ Josh Barnett, and his $250,000 per fight asking price, would be making the jump back to the UFC. Barnett has had a checkered history with the promotion, having left under a cloud of failed drug tests and an unrepentant attitude that rubbed management the wrong way.

When Barnett spoke to Pat Miletich following his win over Nandor Guelmino at Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine, he said "I have no master." He repeated similar mercenary sentiments with his post-event interview with Ariel Helwani which you can see below.

Now it appears that Barnett has come to terms with the UFC because they'ved added a Josh Barnett fighter profile to the UFC.com site.

LINK

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Don't want to jump the gun but

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I hope they feed him to the wolves

WAR whoever fights Barnett first

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Barnett is a good edition to any HW devision. Shame he'll never get to hold the title because once he gets past the padding he'll get wrecked by the contenders in the devision.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Better late than never.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by SmileR

Barnett is a good edition to any HW devision. Shame he'll never get to hold the title because once he gets past the padding he'll get wrecked by the contenders in the devision.

This is so true.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This will likely be his finale, so long as he stays clean and puts on good fights I will watch him...won't root for him but I will watch. He will destroy any of the lower level guys for sure, top level guys can beat him of course but he is extremely tough to finish.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I don't like to make bold predictions, but Barnett will be a UFC champion again

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

LightsOUT23 » Posted 12/26/11 6:25:00PM

Barnett vs Struve ... how about UFC on fox - main event ????

Would be a great fight and a great start for Barnett in his 2nd UFC career !!!

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I bet Roy nelson gets him first. Hope its official soon

The one I wanna see the most from early zuffa era days
Never happened but Barnett vs mir

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Never happened but Barnett vs mir

That's the fight I wanna see... But I think Mir will be fighting Cormier instead...

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

wooooo! hope its true

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]