MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rampage Jackson May Follow Kimbo Slice into Boxing, “Let the UFC Be My Past”   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The days of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson being a UFC fighter have almost come to an end.

Link

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

I think Pro-Wrestling would be his best move, he already has the personality for it.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

His mind is made up...He gone. Oh well. Last time I checked the dude makes around 250K to show (please correct me if I am wrong). But thats crazy, he isnt a 250K calibur fighter anymore and he knows that. He will get paid a ton to box or do other events because of where he has been and who he has been. Good luck to him. I personally won't miss him very much. Maybe the old Rampage, but I havent cared for him since he fought Jardine....I think.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I think Pro-Wrestling would be his best move, he already has the personality for it.

or a few A Team sequels. I don't know how he's planning on being a good boxer

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

im ready to not hear about rampage anymore. he'll never make that kind of money anywhere else nor will he find a place that offers health insurance to their fighters. i think he's asking way to much and it's time for him to go away.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by tcunningham

im ready to not hear about rampage anymore. he'll never make that kind of money anywhere else nor will he find a place that offers health insurance to their fighters. i think he's asking way to much and it's time for him to go away.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

good riddance

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Jesus, Rampage sounds like a women scorned

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

all we hear from rampage is him slagging the ufc.

I really hope Glover punishes him.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by aussiemma

I agree. I think they've been pretty good to him. He makes tons of cash just to show. Not sure why he is worrying about the little guy that makes 12K and needs to prove themselves to earn more. Bye Bye Rampage, have fun.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by aussiemma

I agree. I think they've been pretty good to him. He makes tons of cash just to show. Not sure why he is worrying about the little guy that makes 12K and needs to prove themselves to earn more. Bye Bye Rampage, have fun.

didn't we all chastise Jones for the cancellation of 151 which affected said 12K fighters? At least Rampage isn't solely about himself and has some feelings towards his fellow fighters

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]