MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
PG thoughts on Bikey Boy   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Apparently Mr. Bicycle Boy confessed to Ms. Oprah yesterday.....what are the greatest site in teh history of Chaelkind's thoughts on this?

It is to my understanding that Lance needs to pedal his Schwin over to Jim Rome and give a heart-felt apology to Mr. Chael P. next.....

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

It was the worst kept secret in cycling, and I'm glad it's finally out there. From a lot of the things I've heard, doping is pretty common among high level cyclists, so I guess he thought he was keeping up with the Joneses, even though he was basically Mr. Jones. He's been stripped of the titles, he came clean, and he's done a lot through his charity, so I'm fine with just letting the guy fade into obscurity.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

I could care less

I think Oprah should talk to MMA fighters, who talk so much crap about their opponents, and when they lose, why they continue to talk crap, To me that would be more interesting!

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

cycling is gay

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

No one cared about cycling until a doper made himself into a legend.

He paved the way for others to make more money. I dont care that he doped.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i think the bigger story is trying to out the people behind the huge dope industry in the cycling world. from what i hear it's way to common. any sport that lets athletes get blood transfusions between races definitely isnt watching the athletes close enough. lance shamed himself, his family, and his sport, he confessed and they took everything he won away. let the guy move on.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

As Fleek would say...."meh"

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I had a strong feeling years ago Lance was doping. Not a big surprise.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Posted by BeeR

cycling is gay

Pretty disrespectful, bro. That sport takes just as much as, if not more, endurance and heart than most other sports.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think him apologizing to another caught doper is pointless...goodbye to his fame, he still has the money.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

As Fleek would say...."meh"

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

the International Olympic Committee is debating removing Cycling from the games all together thanks to the rampant doping, and the sport's marquee poster boy turning out to be a fraud.

That would be a pretty big punishment to the rest of the cycling community and an overreaction in my opinion.

Following their logic the 100M should have been pulled from the games in the late 80's.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

when I was younger, I actually sat and watched an entire stage on occasion just because of Lance Armstrong. Throughout the years I never believed he was doping until a few years ago I became a little more skeptical (this was also around the time when I started listening to sports radio frequently and reading various sports sites). Now I am indifferent on it as the vast majority of the top cyclists in the world have doped. If you look at the top 10 for every year Lance won, I wouldn't be surprised if 6 of them had been caught at one point or another.

I don't disagree that his titles should be stripped (just like Barry Bonds' home run records should be abolished) as cheaters should be punished as such. I just shake my head and sort of feel sorry for him as he was held to such a high standard at one point, labelled as a true role model and inspiration by fans and the media, and then almost right after he retired he gets slammed and thrown under the bus for the last half decade.

I guess I can respect the fact he finally came clean, although I don't know why he waited this long and had his name and reputation tarnished, but at this point in time I can't say I care anymore...I'm just glad this is over

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

If marion jones went to jail, then i wonder what will happen to lance armstrong ?? Imagine all the people that have invested in him and his name, sure there will be countless law suits to come after he comes clean with all this.

Kind of feel sorry for the guy aswell...his reputation is tarnished for life now.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by BeeR

cycling is gay

Pretty disrespectful, bro. That sport takes just as much as, if not more, endurance and heart than most other sports.

thats great, you but you misinterpreted what I said, I never said they weren't great athletes, I said its gay
gymnasts are spectacular possibly the greatest athletes as well, but gymnastics is still gay

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]