MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Strikeforce lightweight K.J. Noons is UFC bound despite loss to Ryan Couture   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

K.J. Noons and Ryan Couture put up an entertaining fight on the preliminary card of Strikeforce's final show, and while Couture came away with the win, Noons will not be shut out of the UFC.

Link

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Hope they give Kurt Holobaugh a chance too.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Glad the UFC is going to give Noons a chance that loss was BS big time.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I don't think he will go too far...he is extremely predictable and not enough of a KO artist for me to understand why he sticks to that game plan every time. I think most LW's beyond TUF would either win on thethe ground or take him out completely.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

Yay! This makes me happy. I don't watch Strikeforce but I'll be happy to watch his fights in UFC. I think he'll be a good addition and I'm eager to see how he fares. :)

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Have him face guillard first. Should be a great stand up war

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

I don't think he will go too far...he is extremely predictable and not enough of a KO artist for me to understand why he sticks to that game plan every time. I think most LW's beyond TUF would either win on thethe ground or take him out completely.

i gotta agree. he's going to look to out box his opponent everytime, even though i think there is a lot of better boxers and WAY more well rounded fighters in the ufc's LW div. id like to see him kickbox more, and even get some wrestling or atleast good TD defense.

[View Full Version of this Page]