MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Google Street View mighta ran over a Donkey   [View Full Version]
jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Found this on my facebook feed, took some screenshots for you and of course it's streetview so you can run it over yourself LINK

I think it took place in Botswana.

Heres my awesome photoshop/paint skills for those who don't wanna kill a donkey themselves.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

get out the way jack ass!

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

fuckin Donkey should have moved

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

I keep looking at it and the more i do, I don't think they hit the donkey. I think it just decided to roll around in the dirt after the vehicle passed. If you pan the camera angle around you can see the donkey near the rear of the vehicle as it passes standing up right a few feet away.

It's hard to say, funny none the less.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Death by Google.

Should be the name of a book.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Adrenaline

I keep looking at it and the more i do, I don't think they hit the donkey. I think it just decided to roll around in the dirt after the vehicle passed. If you pan the camera angle around you can see the donkey near the rear of the vehicle as it passes standing up right a few feet away.

1. Yes they did.
2. It's rolling in the dirt because they hit it really hard so it rolled for a few yards.
3. It stood back up because it's now a zombie jackass infected with the t virus.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Adrenaline

1. Yes they did.
2. It's rolling in the dirt because they hit it really hard so it rolled for a few yards.
3. It stood back up because it's now a zombie jackass infected with the t virus.

You had me convinced at Zombie Jackass. Now I'm waiting for Milla Jovovich to pop up and blast it with a sawed off shotgun full of quarters.

[View Full Version of this Page]