MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
What was You're favorite Strikeforce moment?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

For me it has to be Werdum subbing Fedor, close runner up would be the Nashville Brawl

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Cung Le breaking Shamrock's arm

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

haahaa on breaking Frank's arm...that wasn't one of their choices last night was it?

I'd say the Fedor loss too. I wasn't under any illusions that he was invincible, but it was still pretty gripping to watch.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Cyborg destroying Carano....some men just want to see the world burn!!!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

the destruction of Gilbert Melendez...... oh wait, that hasn't happened yet, damn.

seriously though, one of my favorite moments was when overeem destroyed rogers. i always thought that rogers was way over hyped and only got to where he was from the KO of a glass jawed arlovski. that and hendo's KO over fedor.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Hendo Koing Fedor

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

The Fedor/Rogers fight, because I was there. The atmosphere was just insane, and Rogers had Fedor hurt in the first round. The next round, Fedor landed a huge shot, and finished the fight. Place went absolutely nuts.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

The rise of Ronda Rousey

MALICE » Posted 9/17/07 10:04:00PM

Hendo/Fedor or Diaz/Daley

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Seeing Marquardt knock Woodley's ass out Live at the Rose Garden

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Something else needs to be said about the fall of SF, Bellator should look at signing these guys. I think it would be wise of them to look into WAMMA as well. They have a great pool of fighters to start with and the way they do business and keep to a tournament format is refreshing. Pairing up with Invicta could seriously damper the new WAMMA Division that the UFC is starting to experiment with...then again is it smart to start a war with Zuffa?

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Fedor vs. Rogers and The Brawl

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Diaz vs Daley was simply amazing! Seeing Tate win the womens championship was also a great moment. Also really enjoyed the whole Henderson vs Babalu card. I'm deffs gonna miss Strikeforce

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Fedor losing to silva live. Also hendo winning in columbus. Fun times

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

When Shamrock and Le stopped touching gloves b/c the the fight was over.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]