MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Official Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine Weigh In Results   [View Full Version]
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Strikeforce: Marquardt vs. Saffiedine, which is headlined by the Strikeforce welterweight championship bout between Nate Marquardt and Tarec Saffiedine, and the heavyweight bout between Daniel Cormier and Dion Staring, airs on Showtime from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at 10pm ET / PT. Fans can also tune in to Showtime Extreme at 8pm ET / PT to see prelim bouts.

LINK

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I am still unable to process Marquardt at WW

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Gonna be bittersweet. Strikeforce has put on some entertaining cards, and their final one should deliver as well.

I'm just happy I had the opportunity too see Fedor, live twice. The atmosphere in the arena for his fight against Rogers was absolutely crazy. His fight against Hendo was fun as well, albeit quick.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I didnt get a chance to catch the weigh-ins whats up with Jacare & Herman at 193 catch weight bout????

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by sparky

I didnt get a chance to catch the weigh-ins whats up with Jacare & Herman at 193 catch weight bout????

I think they agreed to it before the weigh ins, when the fight was announced. I could be wrong though.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Nate 'The Great' looked great

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

CW was agreed as Herman was a late replacement.

[View Full Version of this Page]